The final step of setting up an Outbound Text is defining the message itself, scheduling basics like selecting the day, and who you would like to reach with the text.
1. To schedule a text you will go to the
tab and choose the Schedule drop-down. From there will decide on:
- Message. What would you like to communicate to your church family?
- Date and Time. The day along with when you would like the text to be delivered
- Tag. Targeting a specific tag you have defined to segment the text. Want the message to go out to everyone on the Profile page? Don’t select a targeted tag in this instance.
2. Next, toggle on Outbound Text and a breakdown of the message will display:
to confirm the text.
and Activity this page will serve as a communication hub where you can view what message have gone out, what's scheduled, and even delete messages from this page.
Still have questions? Feel free to shoot us a note at Support@aware3.com - happy to help!