The Move/Copy function within page-level tools is an easy way to move or copy content from one page to another. This is helpful, for example, if you've created an event page for an annual event and want to reuse the tools for the next year's event. You can copy the tool and edit it as needed.
*Note: Some tools copy all content and settings. Others, such as the Form tool, copy the settings, but not all of the content.
How to Move/Copy a Tool
- Click into the tool you want to copy.
- Click the Move/Copy icon.
- Select Move Tool (or Copy Tool).
- Select the Navigation Category (main menu category) to move/copy from.
- Select the Page to move (orPage to copy)
- Click Move or Copy.
The tool will appear on the desired page.
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at email@example.com!
Please sign in to leave a comment.