With just a few clicks of your mouse, changes can easily be made to the appearance of your features.
Let's Get Started
- Go into the Features tab.
- Hover over the feature that you would like to edit.
Title & Tile Image
- Select the Pencil ().
- To change the title, edit the title field.
- Select to add a button image (300x300px).
- To save your change, click .
Note: Keep in mind, the title needs to be concise enough to fit in the label of the feature.
- To disable a feature, select the eye icon in the lower left ().
- When a feature is disabled, the background will fade and the eye () will appear beside the title.
- To enable again, select the eye () in the left corner.
- To reorder the feature, hover anywhere over the feature, click and drag to the desired location in your features list.