On Sunday mornings, sermon notes are passed out, providing a place to jot down thoughts and highlighting key points to take away from scripture.
You can now take advantage of a digital version of your sermon notes - right inside your app. With Interactive Sermon Notes, users can take notes on their device and email themselves a copy to refer back to later.
Let's Get Started
Formatting in Admin Console
- Your sermon notes are formatted with Markdown- no complicated code or HTML needed.
- Taking user input is simple - through fields ( [text] ) or through larger text areas ( [area] ).
- In your app, several formatting options available, include the ability to adjust the appearance of font to stand out through headings, italics, and bold text; to adding spaces for text responses from users.
- Below is an example of markdown and inputs applied to content while editing in the admin console.
Appearance of Published Content
- Here is how to same content would appear to the user live in the app.
A Snapshot of Basic Markdowns
Editing Sermon Notes
Saving updates to existing content. Select the note you would like to change, make changes, and select and updates will be saved.
Deleting a Note. While in the note, click on and the note selected will be deleted.
Adding a Note. Already in a note and want to add another? Click and a new note will be opened.
Note: All sermons are listed in descending order, with the most recently-dated note displaying first. In your app, the most recent note will be available for note taking.
Wanting to Try Something More Advanced?
If you want to get a little more advanced and try additional formatting options, we recommend this Markdown Cheatsheet.