Looking for more customization and a whole new way to make your app beautiful?
You're welcome to download one of our sets of Mosaic button images here and use them in the walls of your app.
Let's Get Started
- Select the Features + Content page from the tab.
- Under the "Layout" section to the right of your features list, choose "Mosaic."
- Click to save your layout section.
You can also have your buttons fill the real estate of the entire home screen, with just a header at the top. To do that, adjust the "Grid Height" to 100%.
When the "Grid Height" is adjusted to 100%, additional options will appear in Colors and Images sections to the right of your features list
- Adjusting the Mosaic Header Color in the Colors Section will change the color of the header above your bottons
- To add a logo or graphic to your header, add a header image. Upload your image in the Images section by selecting and uploading the graphic (800x200px PNG). The image will display in the center of the header and take up about half of the width of the header.
1. Hover over the feature you would like to edit the image for and select the Tile Settings () icon.
2. Click under "Tile" to upload a standard tile size (300x300px) and to save your changes.
1. If you are looking to plug in wide button image, under the tile settings icon () begin by uploading an image for a small tile (300x300px)
2. Next, select to pick the wide image you would like to display (600x300px) and select to "Update Feature."
3. At this point, you'll notice a circle with a check mark will appear on this page.
3. Click the circle that displays under the "Wide Tile" and save your changes.
Check out our short video below!