Thank you again for joining us on our journey to grow the Church through mobile.
To launch your branded mobile app, we're going to walk you through a simple 4-step launch process.
- Step #1 - Merchant Account: Following completion of signing with aware3, you'll want to building a relationship with our payment gateway partner to power your aware3 giving channels. Haven't started yet? You may complete the application here and account setup is typically 3-5 business days.
- Step #2 - Enable Giving & Web Tools: In parallel awaiting on final approval of your merchant account, we'll request a few items we'll use to get these channels up and running.
Church Logo. To display on your giving form, we'll need a 1024x1024 PNG image.
- Church Community Builder (CCB) Access: If you're running them as your management system, this step will allow your mobile app to communicate. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions.
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt PDF: Please email a copy to [email protected] for us to keep on file for giving-related issues.
- Step #3 - App Customization: By now you should have received an email detailing the steps to login to our app portal for the first time. In this step, you will upload all of the content that'll appear in the app stores. To do so, please login (at https://aware3.net), click the "Setup" tab and select "Setup" from the drop-down and complete the remaining fields. After completing, we will begin the process of building your app and submission to Apple and Google.
- Step#4 - Launch Prep Meeting: Once your app has been approved by Apple and Google, we will schedule a 45-minute launch prep meeting with you. This will be a very interactive session where we'll talk through the features you want, demo the portal, tweak graphics, etc. The goal for this meeting is to leave it with a mobile app that you're ready to begin promoting.
That's it! We are here to support you through this process. If you have any issues, questions, etc. please send an email to [email protected] and we'll get back with you asap.