Fundraising Appeals Setup
Easily request and attract support for your next capital campaign. Whether you're looking to raise funds for a building project with set target dates or striving for an ongoing fundraiser for your missions programs, use this feature as a way to provide more context around your goals and share your story in a more personalized way to help generate support.
Appeals are located under the "giving" tab of the portal.
- Include a name for your appeal that'll display front-and-center for your church members as they browse through the available options.
- This section for copy provides a snapshot and more context for users as well as describing what your goals are.
- Campus & Fund
- Your internal aware3 campus and funds or your external ChMS funds will be reflected for each gift, in addition to the appeal. Both the campus and fund you'd like donations to go towards are pre-populated in these drop-downs. Once those are selected, donors won't be sifting through and choosing the proper variations. Instead, they'll just simply highlight the appeal name of their choosing to keep the process straightforward.
- Start & End Date
- Start Date. Select from the calendar a date for the appeal to begin and officially go 'live' so it's viewable for users.
- End Date. If there's a particular time for the the appeal to wrap up, you're also able to set this field and it'll no longer be visible for end users.
- Note: A defined end date isn't required - so if it's a continual fundraiser, you'll just skip this field.
- Goal & Total Raised
- Goal. This is the amount you would like to raise.
- Total Raised. What'll populate in this area is the total amount that has been received to date. This is a calculation performed by our system and is a read-only field based on donations as well as manual adjustments thus far.
- Manual Adjustment
- For gifts accepted outside of any aware3 channel - e.g., checks and cash given in non-digital ways, any amount entered for the Manual Adjustment will be reflected in the Total Raised.
- Appeal Image
- An image you would like to display for each appeal, 640x400 PNG or JPEG image
Can my Appeal be shared on sites outside of my app?
Of course! Every Appeal you create produces a URL. This address may be found under the "View Appeal" button.
This gives you the flexibility to include on your website and other sites to help you reach your goals.
What does my public Appeal page look like?
The page will show:
- Total amount raised
- Percent raised towards the goal
- Number of donations that have been processed for this Appeal
- Total Goal
- Number of days remaining in the Appeal
- Facebook and Twitter share links to share the Appeal on these social media sites