I signed up for an app with aware3. What's next?
There are so many exciting things that go into launching an app to engage your community. We've broken down the steps you'll need to take to get you to launch day!
Timeline for Phase I: aim to have these items complete by the end of your first week with aware3!
- Apply for your Apple Developer Account. This can be the most time-consuming part of the process, so it’s good to get it started early. You can work on other things while you are waiting for approval from Apple!
- Schedule an app training call with one of our customer success specialists. This call will take about 45 minutes and it’s best to have 1-3 of your “app point people” on the call. The call will be recorded so you can share it with the rest of your team if needed.
- Send us a high-quality logo so we can get your graphics started, OR start to work on your graphics yourself using our Design Guide. Our Design Guide included templates, best practices, and lots of examples for inspiration. On our training call, we’ll chat about exactly where these graphics get plugged in.
- If you’re using aware3 giving, fill out and submit your merchant application. If not, just ignore this part!
Timeline for Phase II: aim to have these items complete by the end of your second week with aware3!
- Attend your scheduled training call with your customer success specialist.
- Log in to the management portal (login instructions will be sent after your training call!).
- Create your app content (the fun part!).
- Complete your app Setup page (the home screen and splash screen graphics you started in Phase I).
- Set up CCB or PCO integrations, if applicable.
Timeline for Phase III: aim to have these items complete by the end of your third week with aware3!
- Add aware3 to your Apple Developer Account (this can be done as soon as your Apple Developer Account is approved).
- Finalize splash screens (loading screens) and home screens on your Setup page.
- Give us the go-ahead to submit your app to Apple & Google for approval!
Need help or guidance?
Need help or guidance? There are lots of ways to get find answers or get in touch :)