- Do I need to set up my own Developer Account for Android as well?
A. No, this is just an Apple requirement.
- How long does it take to set up an Apple Developer Account?
A. The application process itself should only take a few minutes. It can take a few days to a few weeks to wait for your enrollment to process, depending on whether your organization already has a DUNS number.
- How much does this cost?
A. Apple charges a $99 annual membership fee, but the fee is reimbursed for eligible nonprofits. You can read more about reimbursement here, and request your reimbursement directly here.
- Will I have to do this again next year?
A. Nope! Setting up an Apple Developer Account is a one-time setup process. You will need to renew your Apple Developer Account membership each year, but you can also set up auto renewal of your membership to "set it and forget it."
- Can FACTS enroll in the Apple Developer Program for me if I provide my login information?
A. No. We're here to help guide you, but someone from your organization will need to set up the Developer Account.
- I already have an Apple Developer Account for my organization. What do I do?
A. That's great! Simply add aware3 as an admin user to your App Store Connect and Apple Developer Accounts.
- I already have a personal Apple Developer Account - can I use this?
A. No, you will need to create an Apple Developer Account for your organization.
- I'm having trouble with Apple's Two-Factor Authentication process. Help!
A. You may have Two-Step Verification turned on. If so, you'll want to switch to Two-Factor Authentication. Read more here!
- What is a DUNS number?
A. Assigned and maintained by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), the D-U-N-S Number is widely used as a standard business identifier. Apple uses it to verify your organization's legal status. You can read more here.
- I'm struggling with this process. Can someone help?
A. Yes! Reach out to our team at email@example.com. We'll be able to guide you in the right direction.