What is the aware3 Slack Community?
The purpose of this Slack group is to allow idea sharing, product usage tips, and open dialogue between aware3 customers. Here at aware3, one of our values is Togetherness, and we want to create a space for our customers to chat and stay connected with each other!
Looking for aware3 Support?This Slack group is not intended to be a support channel and is not regularly monitored by the aware3 support team, as it's meant to enable communication among our church partners. If you have a support question, we have a dedicated team ready to help you! Please contact email@example.com.
Aware3 Slack Community Rules
Our goal is to maintain a safe, helpful and friendly community for everyone.
- Conduct or speech which might be considered discriminatory or offensive in nature will not be tolerated.
- If violations occur, the organizers of this group will take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion.
How do I use Slack?
- First, join the aware3 Slack Community here.
- Then, download the Slack app. You will receive an email to confirm and set up your account.
- You will automatically be added to a handful of channels, including #hello. Introduce yourself in the #hello channel!
- Click on Channels to see the list of available channels. We've created channels for certain products like forms, giving, and tags. You can mute or leave channels by clicking on the channel name, then the settings icon.
- Customize your notification settings. We recommend opting to receive some notifications during daytime hours so you can stay in the know, but we'll leave it up to you! 😎
What are some tips for getting the most out of aware3 Slack?
- Share aware3 best practices and product tips.
- Ask questions about how others are using their app tools to engage with their community.
- Network with other church pastors, staff, and administrators.
If you have a support request or need help from the aware3 team, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.