After your Apple Developer Account has been approved, there are two final steps for you to complete. You need to add aware3 to your account, then request API access, so that we can manage development. We have outlined these quick and easy processes below.
Invite aware3 to Join Your App Store Connect Account
1) Log in to your App Store Connect Account here.
2) Click Users and Access > People.
3) Click the (+) button next to Users.
4) Enter firstname.lastname@example.org for the email address, and Builds Aware3 for the name. Then select Next.
5) Under Roles, check the Admin box so all roles are selected.
6) *IMPORTANT* Next to Developer Resources, check the box Access to Certificates, Identifiers, and Profiles.
7) Click Invite.
Request API Access
1) Login to your App Store Connect Account here.
2) Click Users and Access > Keys.
3) Select Request Access.
4) Check the box within the popup and click submit. You are all done!
5) After you complete these steps, drop us a note at email@example.com and let us know your team name and the email address you used during your enrollment process!
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!