The Campaign feature allows you to broadly group appeals to see how much is raised around a fundraising effort. For example, if you want to see how much your "Missions" appeals have raised in the last year, group all appeals related to "Missions" in a campaign to see your overall impact.
Create a Campaign
1. Go to the Giving > Campaigns page in your portal.
2. Select the Add Campaign button.
3. Name the campaign, then select the Save button.
4. You will see the name of your newly created campaign along with the total amount raised from all of the appeals that are part of this campaign.
View a Campaign's Details
- Click the blue arrow to expand the campaign. There, you can view any appeals that are part of this campaign.
Hover over the progress bar to display the total goal for all of the appeals that are part of this campaign.
Add an Appeal to a Campaign
- If appeals have yet to be added to the campaign, click the Add Appeals button and select the appeals you'd like to add to the campaign. (If you'd like to create an appeal, navigate to Giving > Appeals)
- If appeals are already added to the campaign but you'd like to add more, see the "Manage a Campaign" section below to add additional appeals.
- After you have added an appeal to the campaign, you'll see it in the expanded area under the campaign.
Remove an Appeal From a Campaign
If you want to remove an appeal from a campaign, expand the campaign details by clicking the blue arrow, then click the trash can icon next to the appeal you want to remove.
*Note: this does not delete the appeal itself; it simply disassociates it from the campaign.
Manage a Campaign
To manage a campaign, click on the ellipses on the right-hand side.
- Manage Appeals will allow you to add and remove any appeals associated with this campaign.
- Edit Campaign will allow you to make changes to the campaign's name.
Delete Campaign will allow you to delete the campaign.
*Note: If you delete a campaign, you will not delete the appeals associated with it. To delete an appeal, go to the Giving > Appeals page in your portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can an appeal be added to multiple campaigns?
Q. Appeals used to be called Campaigns. Do I need to change any existing URLs from my previous campaign pages that are now appeal pages?
A. No, all previously existing URLs will remain the same.
Q. Are campaigns public-facing?
A. No, they are not. Appeals are public-facing, and campaigns are purely a reporting tool to see the aggregated total for certain fundraising efforts.
Check out our short video below on giving campaigns!
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at email@example.com!