The File Uploads database tool is a powerful, yet easy-to-use file manager most commonly used to store files and images. It's fully integrated with the entire interface, and works seamlessly with all content tools that use an editor.
*Note: If your images are not displaying correctly, your site may be missing an SSL certificate. Please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.
Features of the File Uploads database tool include:
- Toolbar – Upload a file, create a subfolder, maximize/minimize the screen, or update filter settings.
- Files Folder – Displays thumbnails of the files that you have in the selected folder.
- Images Folder – Displays thumbnails of the images that you have in the selected folder.
You can also create unlimited sub-folders for your organization.
Upload From Toolbar Button
To upload files, click Upload in the Toolbar (or click Add Files on the upper right side of the screen).
Then, select the image(s) and click Open.
Drag and Drop
You can also add files directly to a folder in File Uploads. Simply open a folder, then drag and drop the files into it.
Create a Subfolder
- Click New Subfolder.
- Type the new subfolder name.
- Click OK.
To update settings, click the gear icon to the right of the Filter field.
- View by:
- Sort by:
- File Name
- File Size
- Order by:
- Select a Thumbnail Size (Slide the Thumbnail slider to the right to increase the size.)
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Article is closed for comments.