Managing Your Gifts
You can view your giving history, update your payment info, and delete your recurring gifts by accessing My Giving. The My Giving link is accessible at the bottom of the first page of the giving feature, whether on desktop or in-app.
My Giving has the following options:
- Filter My Transaction History field to view a list of transactions in a given timeframe.
- Click Print to print the screen details.
- Click Delete Gift for a recurring gift to stop all future transactions for the series.
- Click + Create New Gift to make another donation.
- Click Update Payment Info to edit a recurring gift's payment information.
- Click Contact Staff to start an email to your organization's FACTS Giving administrator.
- Click Log Out to end your session.
How to Access My Giving
The My Giving link can be found at the bottom of your organization's giving page, whether in-app or on the web. To manage your gifts via text-to-give, text 'Manage.'
- Navigate to the giving feature in-app or giving page on the web.
- Click My Giving at the bottom.
- After clicking My Giving, you will be prompted to enter your email address and phone number associated with your gifts, then select whether you prefer to receive your My Giving access link via email or text message.
- You will receive a link to access your Giving via either email or text, depending on the delivery method chosen.
After clicking on the My Giving access link that you receive via either email or text message, you can filter your transaction history for the last 30 days, last 60 days, last 90 days, current year, or other year. Only years during which transactions were given will appear as an option to select for "Other Year."
How to Print Your Gift History
You can print the full list of transactions or filtered list of transactions via the Print button.
Deleting or Changing a Recurring Gift
You can also delete a recurring gift or update the payment method or amount for a recurring gift series through My Giving. Learn more here.
Creating a New Gift
Want to set up a new gift? No problem! Easily click the Create New Gift button to access the giving page to start a new gift.
Questions about your gift? Donors can contact church staff directly by clicking the Contact Staff button, which will open a new email to the financial admin whose name is on file with aware3.