FACTS Facebook Community FAQs
What is the FACTS Facebook Community?
The purpose of this Facebook group is to allow idea sharing, product usage tips, and open dialogue between FACTS customers. Here at FACTS, one of our values is Togetherness, and we want to create a space for our customers to chat and stay connected with each other!
Looking for FACTS Support?This Facebook group is not intended to be a support channel and is not regularly monitored by the FACTS support team, as it's meant to enable communication among our church partners. If you have a support question, we have a dedicated team ready to help you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACTS Facebook Community Group Rules
Our goal is to maintain a safe, helpful and friendly community for everyone.
- Conduct or speech which might be considered discriminatory or offensive in nature will not be tolerated.
- If violations occur, the organizers of this group will take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion.
How do I use the Facebook group?
- First, request to join the FACTS Facebook Community Group here.
- Then, answer all of the group admission questions.
- Upon receiving your answers, an admin of the group will admit you into the group!
- Start connecting! 😎
What are some tips for getting the most out of FACTS Facebook Community?
- Share FACTS best practices and product tips.
- Ask questions about how others are using their app tools to engage with their community.
- Network with other church pastors, staff, and administrators.
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at email@example.com!