Want to quickly identify decreases in a donor’s giving? How about get a list of your newest or highest donors? Maybe you’d find it powerful to see how giving has changed per year, per donor, over time...
Individual Report Links:
Once you have clicked on Reports, you will see the main Reports landing page with a tile for each of the templated reports. From here, click ‘Start Report’ on the report tile of choice.
Universal Report Features
There are some common features to highlight in each report.
Navigating to a Profile’s giving history or Profile’s detail from a Report provides:
- Ease of Use: One-click access
- Depth of Information: Jump straight to donor’s full giving history or into other profile activity via detail page
- Time + Effort Saved: No need to go to People and then search for donor
The “Download Results” button allows you to download a CSV export of all data
- Admins can work together with others in their organization.
- Admins can share the information with others who do not have access to the portal.
- Admins can save their data external to the portal.
- Admins can import their data to other platforms as needed.
Clicking on “Download Results” button will display a menu in which to choose an Individual or Household export.
Note: you will need to have the Household product enabled to see/allow this type of download
Hovering on either choice will display a tooltip to explain how each export functions.
The filename will be formatted as follows:
- Individual: <report type>-report-YYYY-MM-DD_hhmmAM/PM.csv (i.e. “year-over-year-report-2021-06-08_1248PM.csv”)
- Household: <report type>-household-report-YYYY-MM-DD_hhmmAM/PM.csv (i.e. “year-over-year-household-report-2021-06-08_1248PM.csv”)
The “Share Report” button allows you to share report configuration parameters
- Collaboration: Admins can work together with others in their organization.
- Adoption: Admins can encourage one another to log into the portal to engage with the information.
- Save time + effort: Admins save time by configuring reports once and then sharing the parameters.
- Donor strategy: Admins can see changes over time by running the same report parameters at different points in time.