Use reports to...
- Quickly identify decreases in a donor's giving.
- Get a list of your newest or highest donors.
- See how giving has changed per year, per donor, over time...
- And more.
Individual Report Links:
The main Reports landing page has a tile for each templated report. From here, click Start Report on the report tile of choice.
Universal Report Features
Below are some common features to highlight in each report.
Navigation to a Person's Profile and Their Giving History
The Profile column contains the first/last or organization name in a clickable button that will redirect to that profile's detail page, along with the clickable dollar sign icon to redirect to the Transactions page filtered to that profile's giving history.
Click on the Download Results button to download a .csv file containing all the data in your report. You have an option to download your results by Individual or by Household. The filename includes the date and time the report was created.
- Work together with others in your organization.
- Share information with others who don't have access to the portal.
- Save your data externally.
- Import your data to other platforms as needed.
*Note: You will need to have the Household product enabled to see/allow this type of download.
Hover over either Individual or Household to display a tooltip that explains what data will export.
The filename will be formatted as follows:
- Individual: <report type>-report-YYYY-MM-DD_hhmmAM/PM.csv (i.e. “year-over-year-report-2021-06-08_1248PM.csv”)
- Household: <report type>-household-report-YYYY-MM-DD_hhmmAM/PM.csv (i.e. “year-over-year-household-report-2021-06-08_1248PM.csv”)
Share the Report
Click on the Share Report button (or link icon, in collapsed view) to copy the URL link that contains your updated parameter selections. You can then paste to save it or share it with another admin.
- Collaboration: Work together with others in their organization.
- Adoption: Encourage one another to log into the portal to engage with the information.
- Save time + effort: Save time by configuring reports once and then sharing the parameters.
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!