Your mobile app is the hub for your church. Now, create hubs within your app with specialized Feature Hubs (version 24.1.0+). You can create a button that houses everything needed for Sunday morning service, a special event, or a small group within your church. You name it...the possibilities are endless!
Examples For Inspiration
- Sunday Mornings. Have one button church members can go to during Sunday morning service. Features within the Feature Hub might include:
- Connection Card
- Sermon Notes
- Campus-Centric. If you are a multi-campus church, separate content at the campus level. Features within the Feature Hub might include:
- Location Info
- Social Media
- Events. A dedicated button for upcoming events, with everything in one place, can help ease communication. Features within the Feature Hub might include:
- Check In
- Sign Up
- Interactive Notes
- Text Us
- Appeals/Needs. Draw attention to a fundraising appeal for your campus needs. Features within the Feature Hub might include:
- Promo Video
- Small Groups. Create a hub for your ministries and keep everyone informed. Features within the Feature Hub might include:
- About Us Video
- Find a Group
- Small Group Discussion Guide
Add a Feature Hub
Go to App > Features + Content to add the Feature Hub feature to your app. Learn how to add, edit, and delete your app's features in this article.
Add Features to your Feature Hub
To add features to your Feature Hub, hover over the Feature Hub tile and click on the Edit Content button.
Once in the Feature Hub, click on the Add Feature button in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
A list of available features will appear. From this list, select all the different types of features you want to nestle under your Feature Hub and click Add Feature button. The features will then populate in your Feature Hub.
Edit Features Within Your Feature Hub
Once you add your features, you can edit them and create content for them!
On/Off and Reorder
- Turn features on or off: click on the eyeball icon in the On/Off column.
- Rearrange your features in a specific order: click on the six dots icon on the left-hand side. A gripper icon will appear and allow you to drag and drop it into place.
Edit Settings and Content
- Change the feature title & upload an icon image: click on the gear icon in the Settings column.
- Add or edit content in a feature: click on the book icon in the Edit Content column.
Check out our short video on how to create a feature hub below!
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!