Looking for more customization and a whole new way to make your app beautiful?
You're welcome to download one of our sets of Mosaic button images here and use them in the walls of your app.
Select Mosaic Layout
- Go to App > Features + Content in the portal.
- Click the arrow to the right of Home Layout to expand the layout options.
- Choose Mosaic vertical scrolling for your layout.
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of your layout options to save your layout section.
You can also have your buttons fill the real estate of the entire home screen, with just a header at the top. To do that, adjust the Grid Height to 100%.
When the Grid Height is adjusted to 100%, additional options will appear in the Colors and Images sections to the right of your features list
- Adjusting the Mosaic Header Color in the Colors Section will change the color of the header above your buttons
- To add a logo or graphic to your header, add a header image. Upload your image in the Images section by clicking the Choose File button directly underneath Header Image and uploading the graphic (800x200px PNG). The image will display in the center of the header and take up about half of the width of the header.
Tile Size Options
When using the Mosaic Layout you can choose between a standard tile or a wide tile.
1. Hover over the feature you would like to edit the image for and select the gear icon.
2. Click Choose File under Tile to upload a standard tile size (300x300px), then click Update Feature to save your changes.
1. If you are looking to use a wide button image, begin by uploading an image for a standard tile (300x300px)
2. Next, click the Choose File button under Wide Tile to upload a wide image (600x300px) and click Update Feature.
3. At this point, you'll notice a circle with a check mark will appear on this page.
3. Click the circle that displays under the Wide Tile and save your changes.
Check out our short video below!
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!