Use info pages for all kinds of content, like announcements, About Us info, FAQs, or Scripture to chew on.
Top Five Ways You Can Use Info Pages
- Purpose this feature as an About Us to include background on your church and mission.
- Cut down on emails. Congregants can view a News feature to stay in tune with what is happening at your church.
- Create an About MC (missional community) page to talk about how you do small groups.
- Include a read-only version of your devotional verses inside your mobile app. Take it a step further and have this content as a part of a Feature Hub.
- Create a Pastor’s Corner button to share your heart for your people and vision for your church.
Add an Info Page
To create an interactive note, go to App > Features + Content and add one of the following features to your app:
- Info Page
- About Us
All four features are Content Only features and work the exact same way. Learn how to add, edit, and delete your app's features in this article.
Format Within an Info Page
Format Text and Add Links
To apply a text element, highlight the text you want to format and pick the formatting option from the toolbar.
Click on the far left button in the toolbar, and a drop-down menu will appear. Select the heading style.
To tie a hyperlink to text, you can choose a URL to point to.
Select the image button to choose an image to upload for visual interest.
The text editor can also help break up text that makes up a quote through the use of blockquotes.
You can add numbered and bulleted lists as well.
If you need to revert formatting, this can be done in the editor through the clear formatting button in the upper right.
Check out our short video on Info Pages below!
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at email@example.com!