Your mobile app is the hub for your church. Now your app includes specialized Feature Hubs (version 24.1.0+) to serve as a button inside of your app that hosts native app tools in a new format.
Want church members to follow along with your Sunday morning service? Help them fill out a connection card, skim your bulletin, take notes, and give all under your Sunday Morning button.
Hosting 2017 Faith Workshops? Let participants sign up, check in, watch videos, and take notes all under your specialized 2017 Faith Workshop Feature.
Examples For Inspiration
- Sunday Mornings. Have one button church members can go during Sunday morning service.
- Connection Card
- Sermon Notes
- Campus-Centric. As a multi-campus church, help to separate relevant content for attendees by having content separate at the campus level.
- Location Info
- Social Media
- Events. A dedicated button for upcoming events can help ease communication through having next steps all in one place.
- Check In
- Sign Up
- Interactive Notes
- Text Us
- Campaigns/Needs. Draw attention to funds you are looking to raise for your campus needs.
- Promo Video
- Small Groups. Create a hub for your ministries; keeping everyone informed on what's happening, how to get involved, and ongoing communication.
- About Us Video
- Find a Group
- Small Group Discussion Guide
You name it...the possibilities are endless!