Within the Check-in feature you can share a welcome message to your church. Let attendees know if they should simply click Check In for attendance or if you want them to send in prayer requests or selfies this way.
1. Go to App > Features + Content in the portal.
2. Add a Check-in feature or go to your Check-in feature that has already been added.
3. Click the Edit Content button in the Check-in feature
4. Click Customize in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
5. You may choose between the default message, a custom message, or hiding the message section altogether.
As an admin, you can view attendance records in the Check-in feature.
To export the current months check-ins click the icon below the column title Date. To export all past check-ins, click the icon at the very bottom of the page, to the right of the text Export All History.
When an app user checks in using this feature in the app, their existing app profile will automatically populate, or they will be prompted to create a profile if they do not have one yet. They can add a comment, photo, event information, and indicate that their family or friend is checking in with them.
Check out our short video on attendance tracking below!
If you have any questions or need help, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!