Let's Get Started
- Check-In Page Headers. Share an image of your church or event for context. All Android and iPhone 6 and newer phones will include your header image(v24.11 or higher).
- Header (Portrait) - 640x400 PNG or JPEG
- Wide Header (Landscape) - 1136x200 PNG or JPEG
2. Welcome Message. Share a welcome message to your church. Let attendees know if they should simply click "Check In" for attendance or if you want them to send in prayer requests or selfies this way (v24.11 or higher).
The copy may be edited under the feature details page and selecting in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- You may choose between a message we pop in by default, custom or hiding the message section altogether.
As an admin, you may view attendance records in the portal under the Check-In feature details page 'magnifying glass' icon:
Next to the "date" column is where you may pull a monthly export. At the very bottom of the page, you may also select to pull a "full export history" to download a .csv file.
When an app user checks in using this feature in the app, their existing app profile will automatically populate, or they will be prompted to create a profile if they do not have one yet. They can add a comment, photo, event information, and indicate that their family or friend is checking in with them.